Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wayne & Joddi Ann | 29 December 2012

Its always a pleasure taking pictures at a family wedding, but obviously not being the main photographer :) you just never get to enjoy the wedding as much as everyone else.

Wayne (my cousin) called me up to ask if I could take some pictures at his wedding in Harding, he married Joddi Ann and together they have a lovely little daughter named Cassidy, a true joy! I agreed to take a few pictures for them which obviously I would not charge for... yes yes, I have my moments. Below are a few pictures of their wedding.

 
Just before saying I do                                     Cutting their wedding cake
 
Just a bit of fun in the garden :)


 Bride and Groom's first dance as a married couple
 
Joddi-Ann's dress is up for hire...
Dress will be available to people around Mthatha, Ugie, Maclear district, and including Harding, Port Shepston and Kokstad aswell.
 
To hire:
Incl. I.D copy, proof of address, contact details incl work details, deposit 2 hire, dry cleaning will be seen 2 by Joddi-Ann, for safety purposes.
 
Contact Details:
Cell - 0823033671
Cell - 0838732503
Marcella - 0825798908

No comments: