Thursday, January 3, 2013

Mr & Mrs Nontenja | 22 December 2012

Every wedding is different & unique, the Nontenja wedding started 6 hours late, which was the time I was meant to leave because they had only booked me for 6 hours. Fortunately for many bridal couples I hate leaving without without covering atleast a part of their wedding even though my booking agreement is quite strict about time.

Having never been a bride, I wouldn't like my photographer to leave as soon as I arrive & that's the type of service I give all my clients, the type of service I'd like to receive from my wedding photographer one day.

Even though the wedding had started 6 hours late, I stayed and covered the church ceremony & took a few pictures of the family & the bridal couple. It was a memorable wedding & it definitely taught me a lot about being a wedding photographer.

 
 
The brides family welcoming her and the bride arriving

 
 
Bride and Groom walking down the aisle moments before saying "I do"

 
 
and that's how they became Mr and Mrs Nontenja

The dashing bridal couple

No comments: