Thursday, January 3, 2013

Mario & Kim's Wedding | 15 December 2012

Mr and Mrs Julie

I had so much fun with Kim and Mario the day I did the engagement photoshoot that I knew their wedding would be just as much fun. As I mentioned in my previous blog about Kim, I've known the family since I can remember & it didn't feel like work when I was taking pictures, I felt right at home.

Even though it was a rainy day, both families made sure that the weather wouldn't dampen the mood. Everything was perfect and with a beautiful bride and dashing groom nothing could ruin this day for the couple. It was an absolute pleasure capturing Kim & Mario's special day...


  
            Kim and Almerie putting the garter on                     Three Sisters posing for a picture

 
 
Mario - The Groom                                                  Kim - The Bride

  
The bridal couple and the bridal couple              Kim striking a pose at Hlalanathi Lodge

 
Groom & Groomsmen                                           Bride & Flowergirls
 
 
The bride....                                                      The Bride and Groom

No comments: