Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mbete Wedding | 28 September 2013

Dans Country Lodge, a few kilometres outside Mthatha is a venue for any occasion. I've written about it before but I think what really makes the venue is the constant improvement to the gardens and outdoors.

Today I covered Siyanda & Portia's wedding, they were ever willing to do anything I suggested... even walk across the whole property to get some cool shots near a water feature. Love you two for that :)

This couple did things a little different when it came to their place settings for their reception, they named each table after some very expensive cars and had a "fake" cake on each table & best of all, each person who attended their wedding got a key ring with their names on! Awesome!

Its a couple like Siyanda & Portia who make my job such a pleasure to carry out, they are definitely a couple who stand out for me.




   

  





   


   

     

No comments: