Monday, November 25, 2013

Charly's Bakery | Charly's Cake Angel's DSTV 175

I love being on holiday and visiting various places esp when it comes to place that I've seen on TV and taken a great interest in.

On the second leg of our holiday my sister and I decided to visit Charly's Bakery in Cape Town seeing as we were in the Mother City for my cousin's birthday.

I love Charly's Cake Angel's on Channel 175 on DSTV, I doubt I've missed a show since it started! I've always been interested in baking so this was huge for me, seeing this "mucking afazing" place in person and not just watching it on TV. I remember my sisters GPS saying we arriving at our destination and I could not see the place until we drove a bit further and I finally got to see it. I literally bursted out shouting "yaaay! Charly's Bakery, Oh my word! This is sooo cool" I probably sounded like a retard but I was really excited. Anywhoooo moving straight along, I made it a point to take a few pictures inside and outside... I wouldn't be Ayesha if I didn't hehe... Below are the pictures I loved most


This is a collage I made of the bakery, the story & some goodies we bought
 

If you watch the show, yes they really have these pot plants outside in the parking lol
 
 
This is me outside the Bakery... all smiles *_*

No comments: