Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shanelle & Reece's Wedding | 23 April 2011

This wedding came as a total suprize. Shanelle is my cousin (my mom's sisters daughter), we heard of the plans of getting married 2 weeks before the first date was set. She was to marry Reece in Durban, but plans changed and the 23rd April 2011 was set as the official date. I had told her that I will take her pictures and she must not worry about anything.

I spent a night with her and Reece in Durban and we discussed everything, and only then, I thought, it kicked in that my dear cousin will be walking down the aisle soon. I had promised her that I will be in Ugie a few days before the wedding to help with the deco and anything else that was needed.
 Saturday morning miss bride was still walking around looking very calm lol. Mr groom was also just taking it easy... Then the nerves kicked in a few hours before the big moments of declaring their love for each other.

 Below are a few pictures of the couple on their wedding day - Mr. & Mrs. Cockman :)

   
 





I always encourage my brides and grooms to just be themselves, perfect pictures dont always have to be posed. Laugh if you want to laugh, jump if you want to jump, dont just stand there and wait for instructions, yes we, photographers, love flexible couples but we also love those who are spontaneous   

No comments: