Saturday, April 2, 2011

AVS Studios

So this has been coming for a long time and I just didnt have space to open my studio until Ursula & Tony offered me space at their home in Myezo. They are really amazing people!

Ursh offered me the space in January and I kept delaying but I dont regret opening my studio now only coz over the past 3 months I have learnt a lot and it shows in my work now.

I was telling a friend of mine the other day that I fall inlove with photography and I become more and more passionate about my choice of becoming a photographer. There's nothing better than waking up in the morning and knowing that you going to do something that you love doing all day. There's very little that satisfies me more than that (its only malva that brings the same size smile onto my face hehe)

Below is one of the first pictures I took in my studio with my very willing friend :)

No comments: