Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Amanda & Phumzile's Wedding | 9 April 2011

Amanda contacted me last year 10 December while I was on holiday in Port Alfred with my sister. She was referred to me by Adiel @ Umvini. Amanda wanted to secure her date 9 April and refused to have me lose the date to capture her and Prof's wedding day.

With all my couples, I prefer meeting them a while in advance before their wedding day so as to get all the details I need to know about their special day. I met Amanda 2 days before her wedding day! She had not seen my work until that day, but she paid her deposit and was confident that she didn't want anyone else. Amanda aka Amish was a vibrant bride who was calm until she saw Prof :) Oh and I only officially met Prof moments before Amish walked down the aisle. Below are a collection of pictures from their wedding day.

 


 






No comments: