Thursday, February 24, 2011

Black Dragons Valentines Dinner | 14 Feb 2011

14th Feb 2011, a very romantic day for many couples.



The Black Dragons MCC hosted a Valentines Dinner in celebration of this day. With tickets going for as little as R200 a couple there was no excuse to get one and spend the evening with that someone special.

Shane (a member of the Black Dragons) spoke to me in January about taking pictures at the event which I was only happy to do. Shane wouldnt just throw me in the deep end if he knew it wouldn't be something I'd survive. And survive I did, I had my little photo printer and camera ready to take pictures of the couples. Below are the peeps that made it all possible.



Next is the Pondo Rally also Hosted by the Black Dragons, here are details on that event:

What: Annual Pondo Rally
Hosts: Black Dragons
Where: Mabaleni Dam, Langeni
When: 4, 5, 6 March 2011


Bring your family and friends for a weekend full of fun guaranteed!

No comments: