Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Siyavuya's Graduation | 8 December 2012

I was quite suprised when I received a SMS from Advocate Madlanga requesting my services for his daughters graduation, Siyavuya, who has been one of my friends since High School. I had covered a BAR function where Adv. Madlanga saw me taking photographs and I suppose he was impressed with my work.

So after 2 weddings over one weekend I had 4 days to recover and I was off to East London Airport to board my flight to OR Tambo International (JHB).

Siyavuya's graduation celebration was held in Centurion where everything was prepared for her celebration.

Below are a few pictures of her special day.

 
Siyavuya's entrance


Table Décor


I caught a smile during speeches were being made


Group photo with friends, family and siblings

No comments: