Friday, December 14, 2012

Mario & Kim - Engagement Photoshoot | 11 December 2012

My fun couple... these two are just a match made in heaven! They are just full of energy and are like teenagers madly inlove. I schooled with Kim many years ago (15 years back) and I was in the same class as Almerie (I done a blog post on her too earlier this year). I was honoured when Mario called me up and asked me if I could cover their wedding on the 15th December, they chose one of my packages where I throw in a free "Engagement Photoshoot" Its basically capture a few pictures of the couple before they get married - outdoor or in studio.

Below are a few pictures of the fun time I had with Mario and Kim... Wedding pictures to follow soon ;)

Showing off her ring

The happy, cool and fun family - Mario, Kim and Blake

 
 
My idea... Mario on one knee                          Mario's idea... Kim on one knee

Apparently its ball and chain from here onwards lol

Checking out their bright future together ;)

Mario... Kim and Blakes idea... see loads of fun!
 
I'll be covering their wedding tomorrow and I'll hopefully have a blog post up soon of their wedding... I'm sure it will be just as much fun

No comments: