Monday, May 3, 2010

I passed I passed

A few months back I started my journey of becoming a photographer and pursuing a career in photography.

I enrolled at a photography institute and was thrilled when I received my textbook with all my notes and hundreds of pages that I have to study in order to become a professional photographer. I had 9 assignments that I had to hand in which included photographs of various objects and people. One of my many lessons learnt was that no matter how good you camera is or what great picture quality it has, it means nothing if you can't make it work for you and produce top pictures.

I studied and studied! til eventually it was time to had in all my assignments and to write the exam. I had an hour which in I had to complete the exam. I wont lie, it was not easy!

But then... 

I wrote my photography exam and passed!

I am officially a qualified photographer!

No comments: