Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wine & Cheese Evening | 5 March 2014

I'm always keen on teaming up with different organisations and companies, Hotel Savoy invited me to join them on the Wine & Cheese Evening. They invited various businesses to attend & showcase their talents and their work. To mention a few, Hertz Mthatha, Sun International, EC Productions, Vodacom Mthatha, Umvini etc.

With a few days to get all my advertising material together I had to rush but managed to get flyers, business cards and a pull up banner made just in time. I also sponsored a voucher for a lucky winner. I must stay Hotel Savoy pulled out all stops & I applauded Leigh, Joann & their team for pulling off a successful event.

Below are  a few pictures from the event. I included a few pictures taken by Adiel from Umvini how sponsored the décor for the tables.

Décor by Umvini - Picture taken by Adiel (Owner of Umvini)







No comments: