Monday, July 15, 2013

Bantu & Bongiwe | 15 June 2013

I met Bongi as I entered the door when she was about to get her make up done at her bride dressing session. What an awesome bride, a bride who will definitely be invited to my wedding after her remark of "I'd love to see how you are on your wedding day" when I told her how relaxed and calm she looked lol. Bantu I met at the church moments before Bongi arrived, what a gentlemen! From the time that Bongi arrived I could feel the love they shared, the little smiles and giggles in between.

It was an absolute pleasure capturing this lovely couples wedding day... I hope to one day be invited to capture a milestone... maybe a 50th anniversary? I'll leave that to you guys. Thanks for the confidence you had in me and I trust I've given you both memorable pictures to last a life time.






 
Congrats & best wishes for your future together :)

No comments: