Friday, June 28, 2013

Marcus & Nereece | 8 June 2013

When I heard my cousin Nereece found this gentleman and that she was so smitten it was hard to believe! But when we met Marus we all knew exactly why she was so inlove. They had known each other for less than 3 months and realised they had found their soul mates and this is how we ended up attending their beautiful wedding. This wedding was particularly special because whenever their eyes locked, they giggled like little teenagers which just showed how inlove they are. I took pictures at a wedding once and the bride and groom looked miles apart... it was the total opposite with these two love birds, they were definitely on the same page :)

Initially I offered to cover Nereece's dressing session but the excitement of her getting married took over and I took pictures of all the proceedings *another cousin loving moment hehehe*

When I though of writing a blog on their wedding, I thought "dorn I dono what to write" but because they have such a wonderful story I had to tell it.

 
 
The two little men                                                   The two little ladies

 
 
          The detail on Nereece's Wedding dress         A nervous/anxious smile while getting ready

 
The lovely bride ready to become Mrs Leonard



Marus singing a song to Nereece as she enters the church


Saying their vows at the alter

 
The guys...                                                            and the girls

My first black and white themed wedding... stunning!

Cheers to a happy life together as husband and wife ;)

No comments: