Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pondo Rally 2011 - Hosted by the Transkei Black Dragons MCC



When Shane Brauns initially invited me to be the photographer for the weekend, I was super thrilled until I realised that I have a wedding to cover the same Saturday :( wait for it... the bride postpones her wedding by a month! Not my happiest moment as a photographer but I thought what the hell even though they found another photographer I'm still going to go for the rally and take pictures for the Black Dragons.



This being the first time I'm attending a rally I went into it totally excited and I was not let down not even for a minute.


Personally what I took from this experience is that there is no amount of emphasis on how important it is to go fully equipped, rather be over prepared then under prepared. Never rely on someone, take responsibility and BE PREPARED!!!



No comments: