Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Brauns Family

This photoshoot was suppose to be done on Sunday - 11 July but because of the bad weather we had to postpone it. I bumped into Shane on the 14th (Wednesday) at the plaza and he suggested we do the shoot that afternoon.

I've known Shane for over 10 years and found it perfect (in my time of need) to ask him if I can take a few pictures of him, Tracey and Tatum Li for my family portfolio... and he said YES!

So we all met at the Mthatha Golf Course just past 5 (after work), we were presented with a stunning sunset! Because the sunset disappears behind the hill at the golf course, we didnt have much time to savor those few minutes. So off we went snapping away def shots, a few with the whole family, a few with Tracey and Shane and then with Tatum alone and obviously mom and baby and dad and baby.

After the shoot I found myself sitting at home going through photo's of my sister when she was little, she had a professional picture taken of her and I came to realize how special those photo's become. I mean you can have 10 thousand pictures taken of you but its those that you look really good in that you pin up and show everyone and not those bad hair day/ no teeth/ rotten teeth photo's.

This was my first family photoshoot where I can proudly say that Shane, Tracey and Tatum owned the sunset! I loved every minute of taking pictures of this amazing family!





No comments: