Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Pullukatu Family Photoshoot

 
 
Meet the Pullukatu family.

How I got this shoot was that a friend of mine, Fozia, took me to Mr. Pullukatu's school here in Mthatha to approach him about taking school pictures of the students.

He asked if I take pictures of weddings as well and when I said yes he told me that his eldest daughter is getting married in December. I left my contact details with him and Saturday morning he gave me a call to ask if I can meet with the family and take pictures of them so they can decide from there.



So off Fozia and I went on Sunday morning to take pictures of the family. What a lovely humble family! I have included two pictures of the family. The girl with her hair tied back is the one getting married in December. Hopefully all will go well and I'll be cover her weddings (One Hindu wedding and one White Wedding) in December... Hold thumbs :)

No comments: